it SECURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES and penetration testing
Cashel Group delivers External, Internal, WiFi & Web Application IT security assessments, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and Firewall & Router rule base/configuration assessments. These services enable us to assess the baseline security posture of your organisation. As a leading penetration company based in Melbourne, our consultants can assist your organisation to build a security road map that will allow organisation’s to increase their overall security status, and reduce their overall security risk.
- Rule base & configuration assessments enable optimisation of your critical security infrastructure
- The penetration testing security road map enables you to plan your security spend more effectively & efficiently
- Our IT security assessment solutions give your organisation clear visibility of your current cyber security status
- Our analysis of the penetration testing and security assessments results will highlight security risks that may require urgent action to remediate
Security Assessment Reports that make sense:
Once we have completed our testing, we produce a Security Assessment Report that lays out the results of the testing in an easy to understand format. The report highlights not just the vulnerability, but the actual business risk the vulnerability represents to your organisation, and how to mitigate or remediate the risk.
Our professional analysts understand how to begin penetration testing program for your business, you can put your trust in the experts at Cashel Group.
Penetration Testing Services
Our Web Application Penetration Testing Services provide high quality security testing by professionals with over 20 years of experience. Their testing methods are the same methods hackers use to attempt to compromise your systems, and our detailed reports and remediation recommendations give you advanced warning of your current vulnerabilities and how they could be exploited. You can then use this information to improve your systems, to prevent this type of attack from being successful in the future, and therefore reducing the risk of your organisation being a victim of cyber crime.
- Penetration Testing : Discovery of critical vulnerabilities in your network and how they may be exploited by hackers
- Identify: Prioritise actions to undertake based on assessment results
- Execute: Remediation of security vulnerabilities to improve your organisations security posture
- Improved compliance - reduce the burden of compliance and the risk of failing an audit
- Competitive advantage - Superior cyber security can assist companies to acquire key clients
- Reduced losses - Reduce the financial and reputation impact that a security breach generates
- Improved operations - Improve your security service to help mature and strengthen your business
We also perform a range of other services including security assessments against external and internal networks and often discover critical vulnerabilities in key IT systems.
OUR INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- External and internal penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessments
- Password auditing
- Secure Wi-fi installation and configuration using Meraki Cloud Managed Network solutions
Our Application Security services include:
- Web application penetration testing
- Thick application penetration testing
- Application architecture security review
- Trusted Security Advisor
- ObserveIT Threat Protection
- Temporary/Part Time CISO
- IntSights Deep Web Protection